The Juan R. Fuentes Gallery is nestled in the heart of San Francisco’s Calle 24 Latino Cultural District at 2958 24th Street. The gallery showcases the work of established and emerging Latinx artists as well as that of non-Latinx artists featuring art that helps to amplify the nuances of Latinx life locally, nationally and internationally. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 10AM – 5PM.
- Erika Carlos named editor-in-chief of El Tecolote, San Francisco’s legacy Latinx publication
- Bilingual newspaper in Mission District celebrates over 50 years in service to SF’s Latino community
- ABC7 features Acción Latina spreading arts and culture throughout Bay Area
- Golden Legacy Gala Art Auction
- THE JUAN R. FUENTES GALLERY PRESENTS: First Exposure